Monday, January 29, 2018

The priesthood has been restored!







Brothers and Sisters,

Let me just begin by saying how grateful I am for this true gospel. It is real. It is true. It is the same gospel that Jesus Christ taught while He was on the earth. I know that the gospel is perfect, the people are not but we can be through Christ. Jesus Christ is the head of this church and as we follow His example with exactness, we will have everlasting happiness. 

On Monday I had a nightmare about an evil spirit. I have felt this spirit before on my mission and it is scary. I was able to get a Priesthood blessing and a lot of questions were answered. Everything is good now and I am no longer afraid. The Priesthood is real and I have felt its power to heal and to comfort. Do not ever hesitate to get a blessing if you need one. I love the Priesthood and I am so grateful to always have worthy Priesthood holders available. 

Other then that this week went by super fast! Time just flies by. We laugh and we cry but it is all apart of the experience. I love being a missionary. It is such a unique experience that I wouldn't trade for the world. 

Our area is kind of struggling right now. Finding is really hard and our people are not progressing very much. We have not found a new investigator in a long time but hopefully we will soon!

Thank you for all of your prayers and love and support.

Doctrine and Covenants 121:36 (look it up:)
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment