Monday, January 1, 2018

Goodbye 2017 Hello 2018



Its a New Year! Hooray! I love this time we have to set new goals and become better people. This is like the repentance process haha. Our New Years Eve was so fun! We had dinner with the Gerkens and that family is so sassy so we got along well. After that we went home and did companion study then after it was 9:00 we just went to bed haha, it was a good time! 

Tuesday (PDay): We went to the mall and I got lots of cute stuff! Thank you grandma for the visa card. It was so much fun. I got a dress, a watch, a bag and some new necklaces. Shopping is my forte.

Wednesday: We had exchanges! I went up to Roanoke with Sister Nicholles. We found some pretty cool potential investigators. We started teaching them the Restoration but half way through he got a phone call and his daughter was like, "Can y'all come back another time...this is a really important call." So we left and I was just thinking 'I hate Satan' haha because Satan does crap like that and its not cool. 

Thursday: After we came home from exchanges we taught Sally Hill. She is our investigator and we taught her about the Book of Mormon. She was beyond excited to read it! She said that it made sense that God would reach out to us again because He loves all of His children and I was like "THANK YOU!!!" That is what we try to tell everyone but only a handful of people actually care. 

Sunday: I gave a talk about prayer and after my talk a little boy came up to me and was like, "I really liked your testimony." And my heart completely melted because he was so cute haha. 

Monday (today): We are going to the Roanoke star later! We are also going back to the mall again haha. I can't wait. Having a mall right next to your area is golden. 

Thats about it for this week. Thank you everyone again for all of the cards (Jepsen's card wins) and the packages! I love y'all.

Sister Rodabough 




No comments:

Post a Comment