Monday, February 5, 2018

The Power of keeping Covenants

 Brothers and Sisters,

We had an interesting week. I am still a little sick so there were some days where I couldn't work but the days I can work I work super hard and enjoy it. We had call-ins last night, I told my district leader that I was still a little sick and he was like, "Sister Rodabough, I might have to send you home." My heart sank...thankfully he was joking and I wanted to punch him in the face. 

On Wednesday we had Zone Conference! I learned so much. One of the main things that stuck out to me was how important it is to keep our Covenants. God gives us Covenants so that we can express our love to Him through our obedience. If we love God we will keep His Covenants. Heavenly Father loves us so much, He wants us to follow Him so that He can bless us. I know that keeping our Covenants needs to be our top priority always. As I done this, I feel closer to Heavenly Father and I feel the Spirit so strong. Those were just some insights I had from Zone Conference.

Our area is still having a hard time. We haven't found anyone recently but I know that Heavenly Father will always provide. My faith is strengthened so much with these trials and I am so grateful for them. Ether 12:6

Sister Wright is leaving the mission here in just a few weeks and that makes me sad but she will do so good with adulting! 

I love you guys, thank you for everything and I hope you have a great week!

Keep the faith, keep your covenants, keep going, keep moving forward...keep progressing to our Heavenly home.

Doctrine and Covenants 100:15
"Therefore, let your hearts be comforted; for all things shall work together for good to them that walk uprightly..."

Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment