Monday, January 8, 2018


So I guess 6 weeks ago I came into Salem and now here I am 6 weeks later. This has been the fastest transfer of life. Any missionary can testify that the longer you've been out the faster the time goes which is way sad btw. However, I still love the work! 

Our area is struggling right now, finding is becoming hard because people aren't home or they are not interested. But I am not going to let that stop us from fulfilling our purpose because I know that Heavenly Father wants His children to find the Gospel and because of that I know that He will lead people to us.

We finally picked up a new this week! He is so awesome. He is from a PMF and his name is Brother Getty's, he even came to church! I was so excited when I saw him there! It has been a long time sense we've found a new person so I am glad that Heavenly Father helped us.

We went bowling today and I got 4th place out of 6 people. Not that we keep score or anything......after that we went to Benny's! That is the place that has huge pieces of pizza. You eat one slice and you are done for the rest of the day haha.

Sorry for the short email but we've got to get going soon! I am excited for the new year and the new transfer!

Thank you for everything,
Sister Rodabough



No good mama, no good! LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment