Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day Facetime...and the news she dropped that she extended her mission...


This is the moment she was about to tell me she extended her mission an extra six weeks. The words wouldn't come out and we both started to cry...
She was teasing her brothers and making them laugh. Look at that stinkin smart smile! 


Sister Wright and Sister Rodabough
Cried and bore her beautiful testimony of the love of her Savior. Had a feeling to ask her the date she comes home thinking late June...she hesitated telling me, but she’s extended her mission another 6 weeks. I’m not happy about it but at the same time I’m proud of her. She said she wants to serve the full 18 months plus. I asked why she would do that and she said, “I know I’ll be blessed and so will you!” 

Hola! I have to send a quick email this week because we are going to the mall later. I love my family so much and I am grateful for the love and support they give me. My family looks way different and my little brother sounds like Darth Vader...but they are still as cute as ever! 

We put Heather on date for baptism in Little Caesar's so that was fun. She said yes to February 17 which is the day before her birthday! She is progressing and we love her. She said that she didn't really believe in God before but now she totally does! Her testimony is very bold and powerful. 

We had another lesson with the Philips and they really opened up to us! They asked a lot of questions and they truly desire to find the right church for their family. 

We did the food truck for the Bishops Storehouse for hours one day. That was so fun because their were 6 sets of missionaries helping out. 

There isn't really much else to report on. Thank you to everyone who sent me Christmas cards/packages! I had a great Christmas and it is all because of my wonderful family and friends. Also Bella you are grounded for the rest of your life...haha! 

Love,
Sister Rodabough 




😢😭

No comments:

Post a Comment