Monday, July 10, 2017

What's up family and friends?


Well folks, my Fourth was pretty much the best. We started off with a HUGE ward breakfast that was so good. We had dear, pork, chicken, beef, hamburger, pancakes (duh;), fruit, monkey bread, chocolate milk, orange juice and tons of other food. And no I did not nor could not eat that much food haha. After that we went to Walmart and got some shorts and we did service at the Morgans! That family is so darn fun to be with holy cow. We had a super dope firework show after. On Tuesday we went back to finish our service with the Morgans, then we went to this cool place in Dublin where you can go sightseeing and you can play basketball, baseball and lots of other cool things. The rest of the week we just did normal missionary things.

I am SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW Y'ALL HAVE NO STINKEN IDEA!!! We get to meet our new Mission President! I have been waiting a whole week for this moment ladies and gentlemen...that's right. A whole week! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me to be able to serve with two mission presidents.

I am also excited about my friends McKenna and Kelsee who will be leaving on there missions soon! But lets not forget Dallas and Dylan and Jake and Dylan (on the other side of the family) and all of my other cool cousins! I am so proud of all of you, this will be one of the best decisions you make in your life.So make sure you live it up on your mission, become your best self and focus everything on our Savior, Jesus Christ.







I it is so crazy to thing that I hit my 6 month mark on the 18th, then I hit my half way mark on October 18 and then after that I turn 20! Oh wait that actually just means that I am an old human.

I love Virginia so very much. All we need here now is a billion temples and we'll call it good. I hope Heavenly Father will allow me to spend my whole mission here. My family is going to go completely crazy when I bring them up here. Especially McKay, he will LOVE Virginia I just know it. Chip will probably like it for a few minutes and be like, "Okay, yeah yeah that's cool, where is my computer?" Nah I'm just kidding haha. If any of you get the opportunity to go to Virginia, you better go or you will regret it!

I hope that all of you know how grateful I am to each of you. I thank you and I love you.

Love,
Sister Rodabough 




No comments:

Post a Comment