Monday, July 24, 2017

Not so nice people and transfer week



So transfer week so she emailed yesterday but no mass email boooooo, however she did say this to me via email chat. Her companion isn't so nice to her so ya, momma bear here... she's so righteous 👊🏼🙏🏼

Dearest mother, don't fret. All is well. I was doing daily contact the yesterday and that is where we send a scripture to our investigators via text. I randomly flipped open my quad and I came across a scripture in 1 Corinthians that says "Bareth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." and it reminded me about 1 Nephi 3:7 and how we can go through anything. Because Heavenly Father will not give us something we can't do. That gave me peace in my heart knowing that I can do this. Thank you for all of your help and support, I love you forever!





No comments:

Post a Comment