Monday, July 17, 2017

Hey how are ya'll?





I hope everything is well back at home and that y'all are making good choices:) This mission (WVCM) is just the best. Sorry to all of the other missionaries but its true. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me here. It is perfect for me in every way. It is beautiful, challenging, fun, exciting and so many other things that I can't think of right now. 

So. We had our conference with President Lindhardt and he is AWESOME!!! He is super funny like holy cow. He is just the coolest. And my new mission mom is just the sweetest lady, she is super fun and cute. My heart is so full of love for them already and I only spent 4 hours with them! The only slightly disappointing part was that we didn't get to have interviews but that's okay. Of course I will miss that Salisbury's but I am grateful to have a new Mission President!

Okay for one of our dinner appointments we had was with Sister Samples. She is an older lady and she is kinda crazy. Haha I still love her though. She gave us a referral and he ended up coming to church this week AND he is our newest investigator. He is pretty much golden. He just needs a car lol. I hope that we will be able to teach him more because he is just the sweetest guy ever. ALSO, when we where at Sister Samples house, I got to paint her door! It was so much fun because for those of you who don't know, I love interior design so painting a door was awesome. She also took us to like the most expensive restaurant in Pulaski so that was fun. She was like "Do y'all want to see the bar?" She showed us the bar and it was probably not good for our reputation to be in there but its okay haha. 

I guess that everyone in my family is having babies and not telling me about it. Whats with that guys? Cyler I am talking to you. I would like pictures of all of your babies please and thank you.

I am so grateful for all of the support that all of you have given me. I can feel the impact of your prayers in my life so thank you. I hope that y'all have a great week!

Love always,
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment