Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy 4th Everyone! Plus a movie or two






Happy 4th y'all! 

This is one of my favorite times of year! We are so blessed to have this wonderful country that Heavenly Father has given us. Plus, who doesn't like fireworks? I have so many memories of going to rodeos, parades and family gatherings. Its a good time ladies and gentlemen!

The mission is just going by crazy fast. Holy cow I don't even know what to do with myself. We got our new mission President. I am so excited to be able to work with them! They are going to be so amazing!

We found a new investigator this week and it was a really cool experience. She loves the temple and she already believes that Joseph Smith is a modern day prophet! She was also very excited to get a Book of Mormon! I love to see that Heavenly Father truly does prepare His people. This work is so amazing and I am grateful for this time I have to serve my Heavenly Father!

I got the news that I have two new baby cousins! Although it makes me a little sad that I have to wait so long to meet them, I am grateful that they are apart of my wonderful family!


Wednesday was so much fun, we got to go to the Niels for our coordination meeting then for dinner Sister Niel made us legit orange chicken. I learned how to use chop sticks so that was a lot of fun. I also got to hang out with my best fiends! Their names are sister Lambert and Sister Chantry. I love them a lot haha.

So for tomorrow (fourth of July) we are having a HUGE breakfast. They are starting to cook at 6:30 and the breakfast doesn't even start till 9:00 so I'm hyped. After that we are going to the Morgans for dinner and before hopefully we will be able to see some fireworks!

Thank you for everything!

Love always,
Sister Rodabough


 🎉https://doc-10-0c-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/n207eutt6a48qq507jse42i6qd63jpin/8tjk3fvkcnkk66qu0eh88tf50l30uj0k/1529438400000/15852750119827791973/07207570767079818723/0B4kTlD6QX7oAbmNUWUwzdFphS0k?e=download






No comments:

Post a Comment