Monday, February 26, 2018

He is always there

So this email is going to be short because we have like zero time. I have a new companion! Her name is Sister Durfee and she is the coolest. She is from Burley Idaho and she has been on the mission for 15 months. She is super funny too and she does theater so it is going to be a blast.

Saying goodbye to Sister Wright was really hard because I love her so stinking much but I am so glad that she is home with her family!






This week honestly was kind of crazy with everything going on. I am just so grateful for a Heavenly Father that knows everything that is going on and that He is so willing to help us. We just have to show faith and He will do any good thing we need. I know that this is the full true gospel of Jesus Christ. He does answer our prayers and He is always there when we need Him.

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Sister Rodabough





No comments:

Post a Comment