Monday, February 19, 2018





Dearly Beloved, we've gathered here to say our goodbyes to Sister Wright...

This week was so awesome! It was also way sad though because it was Sister Wrights last full week of being a missionary. I hate to send her home but I know that she will do so good at life! She will defiantly be one of my best friends when I get home.

Kicked off the week with exchanges! I went with Sister Bingham and it was the funnest exchange ever. We are the same person. She is so filled with the Spirit, I learned so much from her.

There is one of my favorite verses in the Book of Mormon that says, '...shall make known the plain and precious things which have been taken away from them..." Lately in my Book of Mormon, I've been highlighting all of the things that the Book of Mormon reveals and confirms. This has strengthened my testimony so much. The Book of Mormon has truly been translated by the power of God and it is the most correct of any Book on earth. I would like to invite all of you to read the Book of Mormon as often as occasion would permit. I promise you will be blessed and enlightened as you do so.

Funny Story:
So almost every pday so far, we have always seen members as we have been going about our normal pday things. Now we like to keep track and see how many we can see each pday. In the walmart parking lot we saw Sister Ransom drive by and she didn't see us so of course I drove as fast as I could to catch up to her and I pulled into the other lane and honked at her. She rolled down the window and we talked for a few minutes and then she drove away. After that, we were in walmart and we saw Sister Dutton. I guess she was talking to Brother Dutton on the phone about us because when she saw us she jumped and said, "Oh! I just found them!" Haha it is so funny when stuff like that happens.

Anyways, I hope that y'all have a great week.

Love,
Sister Rodabough





No comments:

Post a Comment