Monday, February 12, 2018

 I don't even know were to begin.....the Spirit this week was so strong! One thing I have really learned as a missionary is how to follow the Spirit. I am so grateful for this wonderful gift Heavenly Father has blessed me with. Our greatest desire should be to always have the Spirit with us. It is very hard but worth it. 

We had Stake Conference this week and it was the most powerful Stake Conference I have ever had. One of the speakers asked all of the converts in the room to stand up. 90% of them did. It was such an eye opener. He asked a few of them their stories. 100% of them were because of the members. Not the missionaries. Cool huh? 😉

Another thing that was mentioned was that we just need to try our best each day. As we do the best we can, Heavenly Father magnify our efforts. I know this to be true because He as done it for me on my mission.

A few nights ago, all I wanted to do was listen to a talk by Elder Holland. My companion turned on a random talk so I don't know what it is called but here are some notes that I took:
"We should stand as close as humanly possible to the Savior and Redeemer of the world..."
"Believe in yourself and believe in Him, don't demean your worth or denigrate your contribution..."

I thank you all for your love and prayers. I am so grateful for all of you.

Love always,
Sister Rodabough


No comments:

Post a Comment