Monday, March 5, 2018

The Power of Prayer





The power of prayer
This week was full of fun as usual.

Monday: We got Priesthood blessings from Brother Dutton and holy cow. He is so amazing. He talked to us for like two hours about the Plan of Salvation. Lately I have had a strong desire to learn all I can about the Plan of Salvation, to do that, I began to read Jesus the Christ. It has taught me so much. My testimony of the Plan of Salvation has grown more then words can express. I know it is true and I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know us perfectly. Also, on Monday my younger brother Chip was kind of having a rough time so I invited him to pray and ask God to help him. He did so and Chip told me that he felt so much better. I love the power of prayer and that we are able to ask our Father for help. He always wants to help us but we must show faith in Him first by asking in prayer.

The rest of the week was kind eh. We had fun helping a lady named January move and had a crazy fun dinner with the Gettys. That is about it. I hope that y'all have a great week. Thank you for all of your love, prayers and support.

Love,
Sister Rodabough




No comments:

Post a Comment