Thursday, February 2, 2017

"I leave in 5 Days!!" - February 2, 2017



Guys I leave in 5 days!!!
Guys I literally cannot express my love and gratitude for this gospel, it has forever changed my life. If you are wondering, "why aren't my desires happening right now? Why am I not getting what I want even if it is good and if it is of God?" Let me share with you what I learned in the MTC.


...
Elder Bednar said "there is no such thing as a 'coincidence',
everything that happens, happens on Gods time." I know this is true. I know there is a reason why I was sent to go to the West Virginia Charleston mission on January 18. I may not know what that reason is, but there is someone who needs me and there is someone who needs you. You are in the right place at the right time.

I felt very strongly to share that with you and I hope that helped someone.

This week has been a blast, lots of classes and not a lot of sleep haha just kidding, I actually took a 3 hour nap today so we're fine.
My most favorite part of this week was when I was in class with Sister Rigby and she wanted us to go walk around for a break but I didn't want to because my leg was hurting. So we have one chair in the classroom with wheels on it and she was like "just have sister Peacock take you in the wheely chair." And I thought she was kidding but she was like "go right now" so I'm in the hall and then all of a sudden sister Peacock started to push me supper fast (she was running down the hall) and we were laughing SSOO hard! It was the best ever. I also got to greet the new baby missionaries so that was way fun. And I bumped into Ashlynn completely out of no where! I thought I was having some kind of a hallucination until she was like "Lori Victoria!" And I tried really hard to not cry haha.

I felt slightly more homesick this week but it's okay now. I've
started playing volleyball more and it is so fun! Gym time is my second favorite thing because you have all of this built up spiritual energy and it's a good way to release those feelings. Living on my one is so good I don't know why I didn't do it 13 years ago. Haha jkjk, this week I missed my cousins a lot and my brothers. I miss going to family dinner and hanging out with Katy and Savannah and Bella and Ian and Josh and Dylan, you get the point haha. But I could not be in a better place then where I am right now.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone that helped me get to this point and for your love and support and please send me dear elders!!! Okay, I love you all. Bye! ❤️😍😘
-Sis Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment