Thursday, January 26, 2017

First Letter - January 26, 2017


  1. Well after her first week, my tears and worry and not sleeping hoping and praying she would like it or even tolerate it and she is so happy. I've been crying all day too. I AM SO PROUD OF MY GIRL! Her courage is unbeatable. Read this...
  2. Well hi there friends and family! The MTC is the best place in the
    entire world. The spirit is always there and it is ALL about serving
    the Lord. I have loved everything except when I got a pulled muscle in
    ...
    my leg but it's okay now. I bet you are wondering, what is your daily
    routine? What's been your favorite part? Who is your companion? Well
    allow me to tell you about the first week.

  1. Daily routine:
    6 or 6:30 arise and prepare for the day
    7-7:30 breakfast
    7:30-8:00 plan
    8:00-11:30 class (with brother Nielsen)
    11:30-12:00 personal study
    12:00-12:45 lunch
    12:45-1:30 finish personal study
    1:30-2:30 companion study
    2:30-3:00 prepare for exercise
    3:00-4:00 exercise
    4:00-4:45 prepare for next activity (shower/nap/study)
    5:00-6:00 dinner
    6:00-9:00 class (with sister Rigby my favorite teacher ever)
    9:00-9:30 Teaching Resource Center (teaching investigators)
    9:30-10:30 prepare for bed/personal study
    10:30 retire to bed
  2. So my favorite part has been class with sister Rigby because she
    teaches such powerful lessons and it is just so beyond amazing the
    church is true haha. I love my companion because first of all her name
    is Sister Peacock and she is just like me I feel like I've known her
    my whole life. She is from Salem Oregon and she loves Disney so what
    more do you need haha. Our only disagreement is that she likes the
    snow......oh well.

  1. I've been teaching this investigator named Patty and she is atheist,
    she was very interested about life after death because she recently
    had a son pass away. So we told her that families can be together
    forever if you go to the temple and if you get baptized and then I
    invited her to be baptized and she said if she feels that this church
    is true then she would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So crazy I almost started
    crying but I didn't want her to freak out haha.
  2. Scripture of the week is Jacob 7:23 also please send me dear elders I
    love them so much! Thank you for all of your prayers and support and
    thank you to Wendy and Grace and Grandma Geri for the packages!!! I
    love you all.
    🙏🏻
  3. Love, Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment