Monday, February 20, 2017

Humility at it's finest!


Well hi, I love all of you so much and thank you for all of your prayers and support.

First of all: Slaw is way good and y'all are eating hot dogs wrong. This week I've missed doing all of my fun things but being a missionary is even cooler. 

So last week I talked about how watching my people go through all of these hard things is really hard. Well it still is. But I have learned (thanks mom:) to appreciate my life way more then I ever have. I've gone through a lot up to this point but that doesn't matter. What matters is the person I am now and who my Savior wants me to be.

Brother Hodnett (my ward mission leader, you'll here a lot about him) is my favorite. He likes to name all of the sisters after a Disney character and a lot of you are probably thinking like Cinderella or Snow white. No. This man means business! My companion is tinker bell and I am Sam, who is that you ask? First of all get educated, nah just kidding but she is the reporter chick from cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Look up a picture and you will see how accurate he is. Also HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY KELSEE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

If any of you are going on missions soon read this scripture: D&C 43: 15-16.

The routine is really good for me because it is always the same and it is always consistent. Today was my day where I cleaned EVERYTHING and organized as well so I feel good haha. We have meal appointments pretty much every night so its super fun to meet people and eat spaghetti lol. Almost every house I've gone to, they always have a dog and it is so much fun. Also Kenna, these people in my ward have like 7 cats and they want to give all of them away so I told them about you (you're welcome).

I love you all so much and I am missing all of you. Please write me letters (Dylan). Thank you again for all of your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment