Monday, April 30, 2018

The waters of baptism



Hello again! So I actually don't even remember what happened this week because it went by so fast. But I know it was fun and filled with missionary opportunities!

I'll start with today because today is the best day: We went shopping this morning! And for those of you who know shopping is my favorite thing. After that we are going to play volleyball as a district. Lets just say that McKay, Jason and Jake better watch out because by the time I get home I'll be a volleyball pro. Then later today we are having a picnic with a member! We also are having a lesson with Jake. We have to meet with him everyday this week because he is going to be baptized on Saturday!!! We are so excited for him! I will send pictures I promise, don't fret!

A lot of this week we had to stay inside mostly because Sister Holbrook was sick with a really bad cold. I have not gotten sick yet though! *knocks on wood

Friday: We went on splits so Sister Holbrook could stay inside while Sister Lovell and I worked. We went to the duck pond on campus and it was so awesome! We talked to so many people and handed out two Books of Mormon!

Saturday!: We had Corey's baptism! The Spirit was so strong. He is the only member in his family and his mom and dad were both crying. It was a sweet experience.























Sunday: We had dinner with the YSA and it was such a party. Plus Jake (our investigator) came too!



That's it for this week folks. Thanks for tuning in and we'll see you next Monday!

D&C 1: 29-30
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment