Monday, May 28, 2018

Crazy People!!! And Amazing Hikes!






Hello friends and family! This week was pretty chill. Nothing super crazy happened because we are just trying to find people lol.

So crazy story: we were walking on the sidewalk of a big highway and we see this big guy on the other side in a wheelchair (he is not on the side walk but on the actual road) and we were like, ‘what the heck is that guy doing?!’ So we asked him, “Hey do you need some help?” And he is like, “can y’all get me to the freeway? I need to get to the hospital, these guys are treating me like crap and no one cares about me...” we couldn’t hear him very well so he comes over to where we are and he just starts going on and on meanwhile he is saying a lot of bad words lol, the Spirit was not there haha. We eventually found out that he escaped the mental institution he was in and the cops were coming to get him and take him back. (Mom don’t freak out, everything is fine) so that was an eventful day!

Today was so fun. We went on a hike with Molly (YSA member who works with us all the time) and it was SO beautiful!!! There was a huge waterfall at the end and honestly I feel the Spirit so strong when I go hiking because I know that everything I am looking at, God created. I have a huge testimony that being in nature helps with emotional stress and healing. Plus it is just fun. ðŸ™‚

I am sorry for the shorter email but we’ve got to bounce out soon. And I know everyone has been asking me so I will just say at the end of each of my emails how long I have. #10Weeks

I love you all, thank you for everything!
*Behold the Man* by Elder Uchtdorf
Love,
Sister Rodabough


















No comments:

Post a Comment