Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's Day #2


Hi family and friends!

I am just going to jump right into Mothers Day. Best day ever! The only bad part was that it took forever to set up the Skype. Like an hour! But its fine because the amazing family helping me figured it out so we're good. And I only cried a lot so its fine haha. McKay Skyped people at my grandmas house and when I saw all of my cousins I just lost it completely. They all look grown up and I can't handle it. Afterwords my family was like, "Hey the next time we see you will be face to face." That is so not okay haha. I'll just extend again. ;)

That is pretty much it honestly. Both of my companions are leaving. So that is sad but I get a new one on Friday! I can't wait for this next adventure! I will send pictures next week! I love you guys and thank you for everything!

Love,
Sister Rodabough 



No comments:

Post a Comment