Monday, May 21, 2018

New Adventures


Hello everyone! This week was crazy because transfers lol. All of my previous companions (actually ALL of them) went home so that was way sad but I picked up a new one this week as well! Her name is Sister Coombs and we are the same person haha. She is from Roy Utah (for those of you who don't know, Roy is right by Ogden) She is out-going and we both love music and arts and all that. She is the youngest of 4 so she is a baby but she has been and aunt sense she was like 7 so thats cool. I wish I was an aunt...*coughs* (McKay....). She has been out 10 months and has been serving most of her mission in West Virginia so I am like, "West Virginia....what's that?" Haha who knows maybe my last transfer I will get transferred to West Virginia but I doubt that.

Taking over Blacksburg has been kind of stressful I am not going to lie but I know that Heavenly Father helps me through all hard things. I love this area with my whole heart and we have some big plans for summer and I am very excited for all of the miracles to come!

Last week was honestly a huge blur because it just went by so fast but we've had so much fun! We are biking a lot now because the buses only run every 30 minutes instead of every 10 minutes so it is just so much easier to bike around. It is so fun because the trees finally have green leaves and it is just so pretty!

That is pretty much it lol. Not much has happened. However, I am hyped because we get to go play volleyball and I am excited!

Talk to y'all next week! Also congrats to Andrew and Dylan for getting mission calls! I am so excited for both of you!!!

*Trust in the Lord mormon message
Love,
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment