Monday, May 22, 2017

Bugs and Talks

No pics though boooooo 

So this morning Sister Rosengren was in her bathroom and I was cleaning, out of no where she screamed! I was so scared, she came out and in a whisper she said, "sister...there is a huge bug in my sink." So i looked and it was this huge centipede thing! It must have crawled out of her drain cause it was disgusting! I gave her step by step instructions on how to kill it with the least amount of contact as possible. We eventually got it and we lived happily ever after. But we are still on the look out for bugs haha.

I had to prepare a 5 minute talk on Sunday right before sacrament meeting so that was lovely. I wish i had more time to prepare but I chose to talk about the Book of Mormon and it was really cool. I love speaking in sacrament!

We met a new investigator and she is super prepared! She is already wanting to go to the temple and be baptized! We were going to teach her about the Plan of Salvation but we ended up talking about baptisms for the dead and temples. The spirit was so strong during that lesson, it was truly amazing.

It is so crazy to think that I've already been out here for four months because no lie I feel like I just got here. This mission has been a real testimony builder for me. It has helped me appreciate Gods timing and especially the scriptures. I love the bible and the Book of Mormon so much, they give me so much guidance and comfort that I need.

Sorry for the short email this week but I love all of you so much.
Love always,
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment