Monday, April 3, 2017

Saratoga Springs Utah Temple!!!

 
 Hola family and friends! This week was AMAZING! We had zone conference, exchanges (trading companions for 24 hours), district meeting and to top it off general conference! It was an amazing week filled with learning and driving lol. Please allow me to share some of my personal insights from President Monsons talk:
President Monson:
“I speak about the power of the Book of Mormon and the critical need we have as members of this Church to study, ponder, and apply its teachings in our lives...This is the Lord’s Church here on the earth. … If you do not have a firm testimony of these things, do that which is necessary to obtain one.”
The Book of Mormon is so so important in our religion for it is the keystone of our religion. I desire to have a greater passion and love for this Book. Even though you may believe in it, does that mean you love it and desire to learn from its teachings? This is the question we must ask ourselves to receive that greater love and desire.
Here are some things I learned at zone conference from my mission president:
1. Always be led by the Spirit
2. Expect the miracle to happen!
3. The commitments you make to yourself are some of the most important you will ever make in your life.
4. We are two hundred consecrated missionaries serving with exactness and honor endowed to draw upon the powers of heaven to bless everyone in our assigned area through our sacred callings!

 
 
I would also like to invite y'all to go onto lds.org and watch the new video, it is called 'prince of peace' and it is our Easter initiative for this year. I is amazing and powerful. also watch the 'because of Him' video (my most favorite video ever!). This church is just so amazing haha, I love it and I love y'all!
Love,
Sister Rodabough:)                                                                        Note from Mom: No Sister Callister 
                                                                                                       is not flipping off the camera lol, a
                                                                                                       bad pic...made me laugh though!

No comments:

Post a Comment