Monday, April 17, 2017

EASTER!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well hello there. Easter was fabulous! I love this holiday because we get to celibate such a wonderful event! The resurrection of Jesus Christ. Such a powerful day we have.
Spring time is blooming here in Virginia and I am so in love! It is so green! I am so glad we have the blessing of walking around our area because being in nature is one of my most favorite things:)

 
 
For Easter it all started with a lovely Sabbath Day, we had spectacular speakers, amazing musical numbers and the Spirit of the Lord was so strong! We then had lunch with the Sechrists (the usual ham and mashed potatoes and veggies) and then we had dinner with the Hodnetts (the usual mashed potatoes and veggies). It was so much fun and I am so grateful for this amazing holiday!
Along with Easter we started this project where we got a poster and on it we wrote, 'who is Jesus Christ to you?' And we walked around to see what people said. We got tons of responses like 'my Savior, my Redeemer, everything, my friend.' It was so cool how people of different faiths love Jesus Christ the same as we do.:)
Sorry for the short email but I never have time anymore. I love you all so much and thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. I am truly grateful for all of my friends and family who are supporting me!
Thank you
Sister Rodabough


No comments:

Post a Comment