Monday, July 30, 2018

2 Weeks left, huh?


I am so excited I'm not going to lie lol. I am way excited! I am ready to be back home. I still am hyped to work hard though. Working hard makes time go by fast lol. That's my motto. Kinda dumb but it works haha! It's weird because people are like, "So when do you go home?" And I'm like, ".....next week....!!!!!"
Haha it's a good time.

WE HAVE SEEN SO MANY COOL MIRACLES!!! Not kidding when I say every time we go outside, we always meet someone cool! Let me tell you about them:

Jada: we were walking outside and this girl was 2 seconds away from walking into her house and we were kinda far away from her and Sister Coombs yells, "I like your dog!!!" She then walks up to us and tells us about how the previous night she was praying about how she can get closer to God and I said, "Well, this is the answer to your prayers!" She is super solid and way cool! 

Yosuf: This guy is so cool! He is Muslim but is so ready to learn and explore more faiths! He is so open and asked super good questions like, "Why is a modern day prophet important?" I cant wait to see how the gospel will change him for the better. :)

Well folks, that was only a few of the examples but I am having such a blast! I know this gospel is true and it has helped my testimony grow sooo much! Thank y'all for your prayers and support.

Love,
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment