Monday, July 9, 2018

Teaching about Temples and Peace


Hey! 

This week was full of fun adventures! First off I had my last exchange with Sister Nicholls! She was my companion for a week and we've been on a ton of exchanges so we had a blast and we saw a ton of miracles! We taught this guy named Laith and he is from Jordan! He had a lot of awesome questions like 'Why is there so much contention in other churches?' You can tell that he really just wants to find out the truth. 

We are also teaching Hannah and she is doing so good! She has been to church twice and I just love her! She has such a down-to-earth spirit. We are seeing her tonight and we are teaching her about temples because she has had a lot of loved ones pass away. I love teaching people about the temple because it brings so much peace to help them know that through the Priesthood Power, we can be sealed with our families for time and all eternity! 

We had dinner with the Biggs and it was SO fun because they are both RM's and they both went to BYU so it was a lot of fun to talk to them and hear their mission experiences. Sister Biggs is also pregnant with their first baby so they are just goals haha.

I just want to give a shout out to my awesome family! I have been really stressed out about going home because I have zero plan lol. But my family is SO supportive and loving. I am grateful for the example I have of the other RM's in my family and for my grandparents and my brothers. Thank you also for everyone else supporting me and helping me these last few weeks! I love and am so grateful for all of you!

1 Nephi 3:7
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment