Monday, July 16, 2018

We got phones!!!


Yeah this week was weird...I had my last Zone Conference and that was sad. I love Zone Conference because you just feel SO spiritually uplifted and now I won't have those in my life anymore but I know I can still find ways to feel the Spirit like that! During Zone Conference we mainly talked about phones and how to use them for hastening the work of the Lord so it was way cool. At the end we were running out of time so we started singing the closing song and then President was like, "Wait!" Everyone stopped. He then said, "We need to hear departing testimonies. Please bare a brief 30-60 second testimony. Sister Rodabough, we'll start with you." Silently I was like, 'Dang, I almost got out of it!' So I got up and bore my short simple testimony but thankfully I didn't cry haha.

Other than that the week has pretty much just been getting things entered into the phone. It is crazy because I have had a 18 month phone detox and now I have one again and just looking at it gives me a headache but it's a very useful tool to have.

Sorry for the shorter email but we are pretty busy today. Thank you for everything!

*Revelation for the Church, Revelation for Our Lives by President Nelson*

Love,
Sister Rodabough 

No comments:

Post a Comment