Monday, August 7, 2017

Best Week Ever!


So...where to start. First of all, hello! This week was a BLAST! Lemme tell ya.

On Saturday we had a fire with the Morgans and we had marshmallows and hot dogs...all the good stuff. It was so much fun. I also got a much needed Priesthood blessing and that helped me a lot. I am so grateful to have access to the Priesthood even as a missionary away from home. 

Today at 8:00 we went FISHING!!! It was so perfect because it was raining and warm. It was so much fun! I only caught one fish but hey that's still pretty good. Then I gutted it and cut it head off and all of that cool stuff. It was such a good time. After we went fishing we went up to Sister McCoy's house and she fed us amazing Mexican food! We had this thing called Mexican cactus. Holy cow best food ever. I have had so many fun adventures as a missionary. The members just spoil us and its so fun.

We also had exchanges this week! I went with Sister Allen and she is just an amazing human. And I already asked if she was related to my Allen's in Utah and she said that she is not because she is from Arizona. It was so fun because we found them 3 investigators and Sister Van Tassell found 2 investigators! It has been a fun fun week!

Wow I just don't know what to talk about now...awkward..the weather here is nice...rainy and warm. Just nice...

So we recently found an investigator named Sister Miller and she is so dope! She is really excited to read the Book of Mormon and she knows to only ask God about truth which is a blessing because that means she wont be looking on google about Mormons (don't do that kids). We have not been able to meet with her sense because she has a busy work schedule however, in due time the Holy Ghost shall convert her.

I just love being a missionary. It is the best time of my life by far. I have learned so much already and I've only been out for almost 7 months. It is also the hardest thing I've ever done. I am grateful that it is hard because it wouldn't be as fun without the challenging times. I just love every part of this work. I am especially grateful for a wonderful supporting family that I have. Thank you for all of the love, prayers and kindness you have given me.

I hope y'all have a great week!
Love always,
Sister Rodabough




No comments:

Post a Comment