Monday, June 19, 2017

Father's Day and New Apartments





Hello family and friends!

I hope y'all had an amazing Fathers Day! I love my dad a lot. He is my best friend and he is the best dad I could have asked for. Heavenly Father knew exactly what he was doing when he blessed me with such a wonderful man like him. We have had some awesome adventures together. He is the most hardworking man I have ever met. He is kind, funny, smart, caring, and Christlike. I am so honored that he is my dad.

This week has been so exciting. Our new apartment is super dope. However, elders used to live in it so we have to disinfect everything multiple times. The area is fantastic! I love my new companion. She is from Idaho and she is super legit. We have to sets of sister missionaries serving in the ward so it is fun to have more than just us haha.

It is super sad though on the other hand because President and Sister Salisbury are leaving very soon. I love them both with all my heart and makes me sad to see them go.

We had a wonderful stake conference on Fathers Day. I forgot my study journal like a dumbie head so I will get some notes for my email next week.

I am so excited to see all of my cousins and friends serving missions! Here is some things I wish I had done more of before I left:
Go to the temple as often as you can (whether you are a missionary or not)
Study the DOCTRINE
Read Preach My Gospel
Gain a rock solid testimony about the atonement of Jesus Christ
Read the WHOLE Book of Mormon no matter how many times you may have read it in the passed!
Spend time with your mom (legit, do it)

I hope that you future missionaries will apply these things in your life because they will help you in the mission.

Thank you for being awesome,
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment