Monday, June 12, 2017

Dublin VA















Transfers! She makes me so happy. She is still loving everything about the mission. I love her spunky sass attitude! Read on for inspiration: 

I am getting transferred to Dublin Virginia! I am so beyond excited to start my new adventure. I am also getting doubled in. Normally for transfers one companion leaves and the other one will stay in the area. But since I am being doubled in, that means that two missionaries will be new to the area and we'll have to learn everything about it by ourselves. I am so grateful that the Lord has trusted me with this opportunity to learn a new area. I leave tomorrow at 3:50 am. I can't wait!!!

Thursday: We had a Mission Wide Phone Call so that was super dope. My mission President mensioned my baptism that we had and I was freaking out because now everyone in the whole mission knows (no pressure). Haha people are like, "congrats sisters on your baptism" and I'm like, "no it was Heavenly Fathers baptism." Because its true. Getting baptisms is NOT what the mission is about.

Sunday: On Sunday we had a fireside (spiritual devotional at the church, no fire included). We planed it along with the Music of the Gospel Mormon message. That video is so amazing and I recommend that you watch it. It talks about how we might know the dance steps to the Gospel but we need to be able to hear the music. Hearing the music is like listening to the Spirit. We need to do things like going to church and praying and reading the scriptures so that we can have the Spirit with us more abundantly. It was an awesome fireside and I'm grateful that I got to be apart of it. 

Sorry for the short letter today folks but I lost track of time with emailing my most wonderfullest mother. (which is more important anyways). But thank you for your continued prayers and support. It is much appreciated.

Love always,
Sister Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment