Monday, July 2, 2018

The Spirit of God



Hey folks! As usual the week went by so fast haha. I'll share some cool things with y'all.

Sister Coombs was backing me one day and I saw her talking to this family so of course I jumped out of the car and we went up to them. It was the mom and dad who are from NC and the son-in-law Justin and the daughter Leah. The mom and dad were just visiting but we came back to do service for them a few days later and now we are teaching Justin and Leah! You can tell that they are just truth seekers. Leah is also pregnant so I really hope they will be able to raise their little baby girl in the gospel.

We had another interesting experience as well. We were going to try a potential on day and it was quite the drive (yeah btw we have a car now, wahoo!). Anyways we ended up accidentally finding a less active family! The dad of the family has been drinking since he was 11 so he is trying to stop. He is also a non-member. The mom is a less active because she is raising 5 of her grandkids. I truly love this gospel because it helps to mend families no matter what situation they are in.

So I love Peach My Gospel! Even if you aren't a missionary you should still study it because holy cow it is so good. I am doing a study in chapter four that talks about the feelings the Holy Ghost gives us. It is the coolest thing ever! I would highly recommend it. Especially for those of you thinking about going on a mission (you know who you are;).

Anyways all is well. I love this work and I know with out a shadow of a doubt that this gospel is true. Live how you understand and the Holy Ghost will enter your life. Don't do anything that would cast Him away.

*Alma 11:22 
Love,
Sister Rodabough



No comments:

Post a Comment